New Zealand’s economy is made up of vast array of small businesses of which the retail sector makes up a significant number. Being a member of an industry association is an important facet for all industry sectors and it is especially key for the retail industry to enable members to have a representative voice.
Retail NZ are champions for the retail sector and a big part of what they do is speaking up for the sector at the highest levels, making sure the government understands the importance of retail for social cohesion, employment and vibrancy in our town centres. They are working to make sure the business environment is as good as it can be for everyone.
iPayroll has partnered with Retail NZ to offer members complete payroll service solutions for their business(s). We have developed several features within iPayroll to enhance payroll for the retail sector of New Zealand including:
- Timelogs: easy to use timelog for employees to record hours and employers to approve.
- Accessibility: use on any internet enabled device, anywhere, anytime.
- Leave Management: Calculate, manage and approve employee leave.
- HR/document storage: upload and store employment documents securely.
- Employee Kiosk: Cut down on pay related questions from your employees. Employees can use the Kiosk to view payslips, pay history, tax summaries and leave calendar plus apply for leave, calculate projected leave balances, enter timelogs and donate through iPayroll giving.
- Recognising national public holidays and regional anniversary public holiday.
Payroll filing requirements will undergo a step change when payday filing becomes compulsory for all organisations on April 1, 2019. As New Zealand’s largest online PAYE Intermediary, with annual payrolls processed through this service of over $4.0 billion, we will ensure employers using iPayroll are seamlessly integrated to payday filing.
There is no payroll software or programs to buy, install, download or upgrade and our system is continually updated and improved to meet changing legislation and business needs. Our helpdesk provides free ongoing support via phone and email, a friendly and knowledgeable payroll expert to help when needed.
iPayroll saves time so the focus can be on running the business!
Sign up for a FREE TRIAL today to experience how iPayroll can provide your retail business with an easy complete payroll solution!