Do you want to help test new products?
At iPayroll, we are constantly building new products and services for our customers. To achieve that, we put together a great team where people learn, experiment, innovate and collaborate.
More and more business and opportunities are coming our way, and we want to keep the work-life balance we managed to achieve. Therefore - the team must grow!
We now have an opening for an Automation Test Analyst to join a team that is happy, opinionated, growing, motivated and committed to delivering new things together.
Can this be you?
Please send us your CV if you fit the profile below:
- 5+ years of experience in web application testing and/or test automation
- Automation skills - experience in automated testing of APIs (SoapUI, Karate, Postman, Insomnia, etc.) and/or UI (Selenium Webdriver and CasperJS would be an advantage)
- Good working knowledge of designing, developing and executing test cases
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies including Scrum and/or Kanban
- Experience with SQL and testing with databases such as MySQL or Postgres
- Understanding of defect identification, report and prioritisation
- Ability to coordinate with developers and Product Managers to locate and assist in identifying and resolving defects
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with frequent releases
- Good communication skills and curiosity/problem-solving ability
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems with tools such as Jenkins and Gitlab
- Experience with security and/or performance test automation
- Testing and/or Agile certifications (ISTQB, iSQI or ISEB)
- Knowledge of BDD and/or TDD methodologies
- Experience with complex systems such as finance, banking or payroll
You'll get to deliver products that are used by thousands of businesses across New Zealand and Australia, and hundreds of thousands of people. Not only that - you will be doing this alongside a great team, in a great Kiwi company. If this all sounds promising - why don't you drop us a line?
Please include answers to the following questions with your application:
- Which statement best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a user experience (UX) designer?
- How many years' experience do you have working in an agile environment?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?