iPayroll is a cloud-based payroll company developed in New Zealand. iPayroll is the largest PAYE intermediary in New Zealand and we have a rapidly growing customer base in Australia. Our platform supports over 7,000 clients and processes payrolls for over 100,000 workers across New Zealand and Australia.
We pioneered the online Payroll market in New Zealand and play a leading role in the NZ and Australian markets. As a result, we count many leading technology companies within our strong and diverse customer base. It is our mission to provide future-proof payroll technology which means we are constantly investing and growing our technology platform and product team.
Right now we are looking for a strong Frontend Developer to join our diverse, experienced and outcome driven product development team in Wellington, New Zealand.
What you will do:
- Work as part of the product development team to develop and enhance existing user experiences throughout our platform and across our product portfolio.
- Play a key role in contributing to and defining our frontend technology roadmap and user experience.
- Support our content management platform that supports our marketing and in-application content.
- Use industry leading technologies and methods on a modern API first platform hosted on docker and Amazon Web Services.
You will need:
- Track record of developing web applications with first class user experiences.
- Solid real world experience and deep knowledge in two or more of the following frameworks: Vue.js, Angular, React, Bootstrap, Semantic, JQuery and Node.js.
- Good understanding of using modern APIs and modern web platforms. Experience in Java would be advantageous.
- Proficient in development and configuration of one or more content management systems (SilverStripe experience would be an advantage).
- Growth mindset, strong analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to work within a team.
If this sounds like you, we would be pleased to receive your application for this exciting position stating personal details, education, and previous work experience.
Please email your application to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.