At iPayroll, we are constantly building new products and services for our customers. To achieve that, we put together a great team where people learn, experiment and innovate.
More and more business and opportunities are coming our way, and we want to keep the work-life balance we managed to achieve. Therefore - the team must grow!
We now have an opening for a Software Developer to join a busy team that is happy, opinionated, growing, motivated and committed to delivering new things together. Can this be you?
Send us your CV if you fit the profile below:
- Three to five years or equivalent experience in developing mission critical systems and APIs at scale
- Java development experience using the Spring framework
- Experience in building and utilising modern RESTFul APIs
- Experience with Redis, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL or similar data platforms
- Keen interest and experience with container technologies, including Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge and experience of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Compute, or equivalent platforms
- Strong build, test, and deployment automation skills
- Ability to work within Agile development environments, especially Scrum and Lean methodologies
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Bonus points for:
- Web and Mobile Client Development
- Machine Learning and Data Analysis
- Experience with software development in the financial sector
You'll get to deliver products that are used by thousands of businesses across New Zealand and Australia, and hundreds of thousands of people. Not only that - you will be doing this alongside a great team, in a great Kiwi company. If this all sounds promising ... why don't you drop us a line?
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.