Do you want to help test new products?
At iPayroll, we are constantly building new and exciting products and services for our customers.
We now have an opening for a test analyst to join a team that is motivated and committed to delivering new things.
Do you have?
- Strong test background with proven experience in functional, system, integration, and end to end testing.
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Have impeccable attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Ability to constructively identify problems and troubleshoot problems.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across multiple teams.
- Enthusiasm, adaptability, and able to work both independently, or in a group.
The following skills would be an advantage:
- Relational Database and SQL skills.
- Experience with application security standards such as OWASP.
- Payroll and/or Accounting experience.
- Test automation experience and the ability to identify priority targets for automation.
- Knowledge of Git source control and build or CI/CD systems.
- Experience testing in a cloud environment (e.g. AWS or Azure) and Microservices architecture would be beneficial.
- Testing or Agile industry certifications such as ISTQB.
We are a small team but have a big heart and a big client base. This January we clocked over 10,000 customers across New Zealand and Australia something we are very proud of. We are also New Zealand’s leading PAYE intermediary processing gross payrolls of over $4.5 billion per year, and paying many thousands of employees.
We are constantly looking at ways to improve and protect the service that we offer our clients and as such, our Technology team are involved in a variety of different projects and pieces of work and often have several balls in the air. You will find yourself sharing knowledge with a team that likes to listen and likes to grow. We encourage our team to learn from each other and to take advantage of the onsite training we have available to help everyone grow.
We also don’t have layers and layers of management; we very much work together as a team and the Managing Director works in the business and is always open to ideas from those that actually do the doing. Ours is a business where your voice can and will be heard.
If this sounds like you, apply today!