iPayroll is extremely proud to be a pioneer in cloud-based payroll solutions in New Zealand.
With the advancement of technology many things have changed over the years but one thing that has not changed is our commitment to deliver a quality cloud-based payroll solution.
To achieve that, we have put together a great team where people learn and grow whilst they develop product to keep us ahead of the game and best of all, they have fun doing it.
We currently have an opening for a Software Developer to join our small but busy team of happy, opinionated (in the best way) growing, motivated individuals who are committed to delivering new exciting things together.
Could this be you?
Send us your CV if you fit the profile below:
- Three to five years or equivalent experience in developing mission critical financial systems and APIs at scale
- Java development experience using the Spring framework
- Experience in building and utilising modern RESTFul APIs
- Experience with Redis, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL or similar data platforms
- Keen interest and experience with container technologies, including Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge and experience of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Compute, or equivalent platforms
- Strong build, test, and deployment automation skills
- Ability to work within Agile development environments, especially Kanban, Scrum and Lean methodologies
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Bonus points for:
- Web and Mobile Client Development
- Machine Learning and Data Analysis
You'll get to deliver products that are used by thousands of businesses across New Zealand and Australia, and hundreds of thousands of people. Not only that - you will be doing this alongside a great team, in a great Kiwi company.
Finally, why us?
We might be a small team but we have a big heart and a big client base. This January we clocked over 10,000 customers across New Zealand and Australia, something we are very proud of. We are also New Zealand’s leading PAYE intermediary processing gross payrolls of over $4.5 billion per year paying many thousands of employees.
We are constantly looking at ways to improve and protect the service that we offer our clients and as such, our Technology team are involved in a variety of different projects and pieces of work and often have several balls in the air. You will find yourself sharing knowledge with a team that likes to listen and likes to grow. We encourage our team to learn from each other and to take advantage of the onsite training we have available to help everyone develop their skills.
We also don’t have layers and layers of management; we very much work together as a team and the Managing Director works in the business and is always open to ideas from those that actually do the doing. Ours is a business where your voice can and will be heard.
If this sounds like you, apply today!